{Kavi} Photosynthesis {Kavi} Photosynthesis

Cool

Reminds me of the 90s rave era.
Good to hear someone making a techno song with a real, proper beat.
I love the melody, as usual.
This is the kinda stuff i wanna hear more of.
Great Work :D

{Kavi}FFX-2 Eternity Memory {Kavi}FFX-2 Eternity Memory

OMG!

This song is amazing.
Probably the first techno song ive heard in 3/4.
The melody is fantastic.
It kept me bouncing from beginning to end.
Keep up the great work :D

aanstekaah_RMX(hardstyle) aanstekaah_RMX(hardstyle)

wow!

cool song..
love the melody and the bass..
keep up the good work! :D

ps, where did u find that bassdrum, i've been searching for hardstyle basses for ages and have never found one of the generic ones.

Yoshii responds:

made a normal crap kick, threw it in distortion, liked what I heard, then put the exported wave into audacity, highlighted 2 like wave frequencies and hit copy n paste quite a few times to extend the bassline out in the bassdrum that I originally created. a new method I discovered while out on deployment lol, I know it sounds crude but trust me, it works. I'm actually working on making my own sampling library and I'll be happy to share a few samples to test out and see how others producers like'em, if you're interested, lemme know.

and thanks for the love

Joowna - Chilly Tonic Joowna - Chilly Tonic

Cool!

The intro is interesting and is original (I think).
Chords sound nice and a slighty jazzy and the bass line is cool.
Are you using the wasp? One thing i think is that the bass line is on to many notes, maybe if you vary a little it may give it a better feel.
Keep up the good work!! :D

Joowna responds:

thx for your great review :D

I like it that you say its a bit jazzy, I also had that thought. I used SimSynth for the bassline, but if I used a little less notes, it got a little slow.

thx :)

ET's Last Ride ET's Last Ride

Hmmm...

... This is very interesting. I love the keys in the background but i felt that teh drums could have been a bit less simple. Keep up the good work!

ThumperHill responds:

Yeah, looking back, the drums did kinda come out crappy. But I'm glad you liked the rest of it! Thanks bro! Btw, check out my other track, "The King is Back." It's a King DeDeDe cover, and nobody's rated it yet, and I'd like to know what people think! I worked my butt off on that one, so I hope people like it!